Salaried teacher training course – Grad2teach
As a Trust we collaborate with Grad2Teach, we can help you take the next step to become a fully qualified teacher through a Salaried Teacher Training programme. You will need determination, patience, and compassion to maintain, and improve your students’ learning environment as well as their curiosity and engagement. If this position sounds perfect for you, then Grad2Teach can help you take an alternative, salaried route to a long and fruitful career in teaching.
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following requirements:
• Have determination, resilience, and a patient, caring attitude.
• Have a relevant university degree with a minimum of a 2:2 classification.
• Preferably some experience in a UK classroom.
• Have the confidence and ability to lead the class.
• Be able to demonstrate your resilience.
• Be able to train across all key stages to boraded your skillset.
Why choose Grad2Teach as your salaried teacher training course?
As a trainee on Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training programme, you will receive high-quality, CPD-accredited training. All your training is led by experienced school leaders, including coaching and mentoring. Grad2Teach will ensure you meet the Teachers’ Standards throughout the salaried teacher training programme.
With Grad2Teach you will work to complete a one- or two-year course, achieving a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). You will gain experience working in at least two schools whilst on our salaried teacher training course.
Upon passing Phase 2 of Grad2Teach’s salaried teacher training programme, you will have completed your PGCE and be a qualified teacher with QTS.
In Training Phase 1, you will:
• Receive Grad2Teach-funded training while you work on our 39-week, school-based, salaried teacher training programme.
• Gain invaluable insight into classroom management and teaching practice.
• Receive 24/7 support from our friendly team.
• Receive three Quality Assessment observations from one of our trainers in your employer school.
• Develop an understanding of what it means to be a great teacher.
Earning potential up to £14,000pa
In Training Phase 2, you will:
• Attend 6 training days with our partner university.
• Complete 3 written assessments reflecting on your experience and what you’ve learned so far.
• Cover up to 80% of a teaching timetable within a classroom.
• Work under a dedicated learning mentor who will guide and advise you along your journey.
• Experience two contrasting school placements, allowing you to broaden your experience.
Earning potential up to £20,000pa
If you think this could be the ideal pathway for you, please get in touch with HR on 01953609012 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have several roles in our schools across the Trust that this programme could apply to.