To provide a world class education locally, enabling every pupil to flourish.
- To deliver an education that is holistic and broad ranging, inclusive and diverse, of high quality in and beyond the classroom
- To ensure opportunities to achieve are available for all
- To harness and develop the talents that exist in the Trust
- To meet the professional needs of staff, sharing best practice, with a strong commitment to personal development
The Trust will be:
- Responsive to schools as they join the Trust, valuing the unique qualities/individualism of each Trust school, whilst recognising the need for all schools to deliver the strategic intents of the Trust.
- Run on sound and ethical business principles, offering a structure whereby resources and expertise can be focused across all of the schools, keeping down back office costs and driving up standards.